Sunday, November 2, 2008

Lions and pirate-princesses and Dorothy, Oh My!

Hi everyone.
Well, Halloween has now come and gone. It was a busy few weeks. We had lots to keep us going like carving pumpkins, decorating cookies, making candy apples, school parties and trick or treating galore. You know you are getting old when you have a child who is now too old or cool to dress up. We tried to talk Kiley into being Sarah Palin, but it was a no go. Haley was kind of a pirate princess-rocker hybrid. Emery was of course Dorothy. She loves her sparkly red shoes. Jax was the cutest cowardly lion you have ever seen. He hated his costume and spent most of the day with a very grouchy scowl.

1 comment:

Alex said...

I am so happy that I have a wife that keeps up on all of our family's current events. The new smilebox creation is great!!! I too am amazed our little buddy has turned one. He has fully captured my heart. He looked so adorable in his little lion costume. The girls continue to make me so happy and enrich our lives. I am so thankful for my wonderful family. Disneyland, here we come.