Thursday, May 22, 2008

Another school year come and gone






I can't believe it is almost summertime again. I know how cliche it sounds to say that it seems like it was just yesterday.... and yet it does.
My little baby girl who is no longer a baby will be going into Kindergarten, my middle in 4th while my oldest baby will be in junior high. Aghhh! Where did the time go?
This is going to sound awful but I practically (or maybe actually) jumped up and down on Kiley's and Haley's 1st days of Kindergarten, but the thought of Emery's 1st day brings tears to my eyes already. I hope this has less to do with favorites than it does with my own maturity and growth as a mother. I think I tend to take less things for granted than I once did and I understand the importance of time. I won't lie and say that there aren't those moments and sometimes days that I long for the constant tattling and screaming to stop or the "mom, mom, mom" said repeatedly in my ear to go away, but I also try to appreciate the here and now.

No comments: